Earth Day is coming soon and that will be a wonderful time to start this program. Here are the simple steps that you will be able to pledge to do - please let me know what you think. A longer paper will give directions and suggestions about how to follow these steps.
10 Steps for Children
To help keep the Planet Earth safe for people, animals and plants, I will take these 10 Steps:
1. Talk with my parents about how we can help
2. Conserve electricity and use solar energy
3. Walk, bicycle, and use public transportation
4. Save water
7. Eat more natural and local foods
8. Plant trees, garden
9. Read, study, learn more about the climate problem
10. Tell others about the climate and 10 Steps
I hope to hear from you soon.
Love, Nana Greta